Friday, April 22, 2011

Ahhhh Dahab

Just a delightful small town, a bit toooo toursity actaully for me, so it makes me wonder what Sharm is like. I hear its a bit like Vegas on the Sinai.

I'm developing a bit of a sheesha habit here, lounging and just enjoying the view of Saudi Arabia across the peninsula.

Took a camel ride today for a few hours to the lagoon south of us. Quite nice, but uncomfortable, for the camel I am sure as well, but worth it. Had to ride a camel here in Egypt, right?????????

Definately will be back here in Dahab again. Need to come and dive!

Love to all and off to Israel tomorrow...................

Easter Sunday in Jerusalem, full of pilgrams I know, but still something I can't wait to experience.

Love to all

cha cha

1 comment:

  1. Some friends of Ona and I are in the Sinai Peninsula this week and had i known I would have asked them to find you. Glad you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete